TexFix Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 is mod that basically eliminates all unnessesary TextureData from your ram. Because Minecraft loads up all the textures once assemble in your GPU and they are used in the marketplace, while some duplicate stays within your Ram wasting memory, and this tool clears the none animated textures. This tool especailly with texture packs can spare a great deal of information that will be wasted. Additionally this tool is customer only. Also it’s compatible with 99,999% of the mods that are available (Even FoamFix).
TexFix Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Optimize RAM for your PC
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.