Thatched Villages Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements into the game among those missing cities, that were desired by the gamers. Though, the multifarious element of the Villages are incontrovertible, the majority of them are still somewhat dull and boring, thus the production of Thatched Villages. Being a very long enthusiast of Decorative Blocks Modpack, the Author of Thatched Villages implements into Minecraft an auto-generated Village, that was built and constructed using largely materials and data from the precursor Mod. According to the theme of conventional ancient Korean architecture, players can get these beautiful villages from the northeast biomes. Interestingly, players will learn, explore and obtain a great deal of new understanding once they find one of these Korean villages.
Thatched Villages Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Villages, Decorative Locations
- A New korean Themed Village was added into the game, you can find them on the Plains Biomes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.