Thaumcraft NEI Plugin 1.7.10 is a addon mod for both Thaumcraft and Not Enough Items (NEI). Its purpose is to integrate Thaumcraft recipes into the NEI menu so the player does not need to start their Thaumonomicon to locate the recipe. In addition, it shows facets in the NEI menu which will show what aspects they’re composed of and what attributes they are a component of. It will also show what items contain the facet in question, provided that the player has scanned them first.
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin 1.7.10 – Recipes in Thaumonomicon
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Thaumcraft and Not Enough Items.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.