Ever looked at Thaumcraft’s armor and wondered why you can’t personalize it? Well, wait no longer! Thaumic Dyes Mod 1.7.10 addon lets you enhance the armor sets in your collection, so you can bring your style with you as you explore. Like the Crimson look, but wish it came in blue, pink, or maybe black? Now it does – or whatever color you choose.
Thaumic Dyes Mod 1.7.10 – Personalize Your Favorite Thaumcraft’s Armor
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.