Thaumic Periphery Mod 1.12.2 adds new stuff for Thaumcraft Mod.
Thaumic Periphery Mod 1.12.2 for Thaumcraft
- A caster’s gauntlet that uses ember from Embers instead of vis.
- A caster’s gauntlet that uses mana from Botania instead of vis.
- Renderers for some of Thaumcraft’s baubles (Can be disabled in the config file)
- Mundane Belt.
- Fancy Belt.
- Mundane Amulet.
- Fancy Amulet.
- Focus Pouch.
- Vis Stone.
- Amulet of Vis.
- A pauldron bauble
- Goes in the body slot.
- Adds a few points of armor and 1 point of armor toughness.
- Pauldron of Repulsion
- Knocks back all nearby mobs when the wearer is hit.
- Has a five second cooldown.
- Adds armor and armor toughness.
- Changes the alchemical brass recipe to use copper instead of iron (Can be disabled in the config file)
- Only works if a mod that adds copper is installed.
- Phantom ink (from Botania) compatibility for all baubles this mod adds a renderer for.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.