Thaumic Restoration Mod 1.12.2 originally was supposed to add some Items form Thaumcraft 3 back in, but now it’s more or less a collection of things that haven’t got ported to 1.12, so have fun with it.
Thaumic Restoration Mod 1.12.2 – Just Another Thaumcraft Add-on
- A Crystal Infuser, based on Essential crystals (obviously)
- Different kinds of Infused Thaumium
- WitherProof Blocks
- A Block that is toggleable from solid to permeable
- A Wand, that can be charged with aura (Works like Salis Mundus and has a few extra recipes)
- Crystals, which grant Potion Effects
- 8 new types of golems (Tallow, Silverwood, Infused Thaumium)
- A Ring that protects one from Wither Effect
- Tinkers Construct Support
- JEI Support
This mod has Crafttweaker support:
import mods.thaumicrestoration.CrystalInfusion; // String Research, IItemStack output, String Aspect, IItemStack input CrystalInfusion.addRecipe("BASEELDRITCH",<thaumcraft:ingot:1>,"alienis",<thaumcraft:ingot:0>);
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.