The Abyss Project Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds to the match a new dimension, which comprises a plethora of unique weapons, dangerous things and gorgeous sceneries. As you travel the overworld, you are going to locate a particular flower. Such interact will be so out of place, leading you to research further to the origin of stated flower. After finish crafting a translator paper and a Abyss Guide Book, you realize this blossom is a important component to lead you to the Abyss itself. An expression that has been moving around,”If you take a look into the Abyss, the Abyss will stare right back” and it stays true from the Abyss Project. If you are lucky enough to travel throughout the Abyss without endangering your life, you’ll be rewarded with unimaginable powerful artifacts, which is crafted using materials from the Abyss. There are some challenges to conquer, however, with the support of the Abyss Guide Book, we think you’ll conquer the territory of darkness and craft the finest firearms.
The Abyss Project Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Dimension, Hostile
- The Abyss Dimension was added.
- A Plethora of Abyss Creatures was added.
- Many different unique weapons that can be crafted using Abyss materials.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.