Even the Backrooms Mod 1.16.3 adds into the game a narrative instead of a dimension. A contentious story nowadays relates to the presence of a dimension in the gaming world. While quite a few people are assured they saw these secret”backrooms” whenever they were”no-clipped” in a game, the opponents of the bizarre story refer to its nature being nothing more than an insect. All in all, the concept of a backroom does seem to be like a creepypasta as opposed to something with tangible evidence. But if you’ve been around the internet, you’ll understand they will stop at nothing until their theories have been shown. Hence, many bogus screenshots, modded maps are created, and while people don’t serve a function in demonstrating the presence of this backroomsthey act as catalysts for potential modding inspirations. The Backrooms can be described as a room that exists from the original world, where every thing appears to be oddly off. This notion left people dizzy and confused. Hence a whole new mod was created for the Minecrafters to experience its uncanniness.
The Backrooms Mod 1.16.3 – Infinite Dimension
- A New Dimension called The Backroom was added.
- To enter the dimension, you’ll have to suffocate yourself as this acts as a ritual to “no-clip” in Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.