Lore: Remember. Think back to a time when Ancient Civilizations thrived. Remember a time when Piglins was a strong and brave kingdom. Remember a time…when Gods ruled the Minecraft lands. All knew and revered Gods. They were still looking for power. Their greed sealed their fate and banished them to the Void, where they were consumed with dark powers that they didn’t master. They were trapped in a place that only nightmares could see, preparing for their return and planning their revenge. It is now. It is time to confront the Banished, as they return to this world.
The Banished Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Darkness Rises Again
THE GOD OF DEATH: THANATOS
- The first threat on your journey shall be Thanatos, god of Death and son of Apollyon. This fantastic fighter proudly wrapped in his cloak doesn’t fear to use his legendary scythe to reap your soul off. His sins in the past got him to be the first corrupted, starting the fall of the gods: some claim he murdered so many people in his search of power that Hell couldn’t take them all, damning their soulless skeletons to endlessly roam the world. But this is all legends. Just as the fight you’ll have.
- You can summon Thanatos by right clicking the Thanatos’ Heart in a surface.
- His main drop is the Broken Thanatos’ Scythe, you can repair it with a Gloomy Metal and you’ll get the Thanatos’ Scythe. This weapon is powerful and it has fast cooldown.
- He also drops you the Thanatos’ Hand, hold it to be faster.
- His last drop is The Banished Devastator’s Heart, used to summon the next boss…
THE BANISHED DEVASTATOR
- Born from the chaos the corruption caused, the restless fighter he is is only an armor inhabited by a soul, seeking for revenge after the fall of his masters. While his mind origin is unknown, his body was once the armor of a great king, forged by a mythical blacksmith.
- Summon The Banished Devastator by using his heart.
- By defeating this boss you will get the Devastator’s Fist, this will make you able to give mobs the same effect that The Banished Devastator gives you. By hitting an entity with it, the entity will levitate and will receive constant damage.
- The second drop is the Devastator’s Soul, with it you can craft the Devastator. The Devastator is a REALLY POWERFUL weapon with a lot of cooldown, it was used by the ancient version of this god.
- The last drop is Apollyon’s Heart, wich you’ll use to summon your last fight…
THE GODDES OF EVERYTHING: APOLLYON
- Goddess of everything that is, and mainly that isn’t, Apollyon is by far the most powerful of the whole pantheon. Out of the fear everyone had towards her appeared the Nether, like a tumor of bad feelings, latching onto this world. Being the center of the hive mind from all her minions, she decided to create a more powerful, sentient one: giving birth to Thanatos. She tried to save her son in a last moment of lucidity before vanishing to the void, and, although it failed, she managed to keep his heart down here on our world, safe from everything. According to rumors, this artifact is still here on our world, kept by descendants of her first priests. Who knows, maybe an intrepid explorer could find it again?
- Summon the final boss by using her heart.
- The Extinct Banished Charm is an ancient artifact that contains Apollyon’s power inside. Revive this charm by adding gold and amethyst shards and you’ll get the Banished Charm. With it you will be able to summon a Big Banished Slave, he will attack other mobs BUT BE CAREFUL, because if you spam this charm and you summon more than one they’ll start fighting. You should know that you shouldn’t hit them and that they despawn in some little time.
- By banishing The Banished of your minecraft world you’ll get Apollyon’s Blood, with it you can craft the Abyss Sword. The Abyss Sword is a sword that will regenerate half heart whenever you hit an entity + it’s also very powerful.
How to use:
- To start your adventure you will need to max a Cleric villager, in the end he’ll give you an interesting trade. For 32 emeralds and 1 wither skull you can buy him the Thanatos’ Heart. Before you even make this trade you”ll be able to find Banished Slaves around the world and you can also find a brand new ore: Gloomy Metal, that you’ll find between 0-35 levels underground, surrounded by a brand new stone block, Voidstone. With Voidstone you can make new decorative blocks which have a pretty interesting design.
- Another thing that you shall know is that by killing Banished Slaves you’ll have the chance to get Disgusting Meat which you can eat or craft a Void Bottle. Craft a Void Bottle by brewing Honey Bottles with Disgusting Meat in a brewing stand.
The Banished Mod - 1.19.2, 1.18.2 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!