The Conjuring Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 implements into the game a brand new method to subdue strong roguelike mobs. Despite its validity being a very straightforward Mob spawner, the Conjurer has involved into something quite complex yet balance to be a replacement of its obsolete counterpart. To start, players might need to perform a ritual, which is rumored to capture ones’ souls. Collect a Soul Funnel, four Blackstone Pedestals (Optional), a Soul Sand and atleast one Empty Conjuring Focus. In the following stage, players might need to sneak-right-click the Soul Funnel with an empty hand to summon the particles, which guide one to the Pedestals placements. Then, place within the Funnel a Soul Sand and also an Empty Conjuring Focus. Finally, lure a mob that you need to capture in the center then occupied it together with the Conjuring Scepter to extract its spirit.
The Conjuring Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Mob Spawner, Rituals
- A New ritual conflating with a plethora of new items was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.