Conjuring Mod 1.17/1.16.5 introduces a new system that allows players to create powerful, roguelike mobs. The Conjurer is a complex, yet balanced alternative to its predecessor. Players will need to perform a ritual to begin the game. This ritual is believed to be able to capture one’s soul. You will need a Soul Funnel and four Blackstone Pedestals (Optional), as well as a Soul Sand. To summon the particles, players must sneak-right click the Soul Funnel using an empty hand. The Soul Sand and an Empty Concentrating Focus should be placed inside the Funnel. Then, you can lure the mob that you wish to capture into the middle and activate it with the Conjuring Scepter in order to extract its soul.
The Conjuring Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Mob Spawner, Rituals
- A New ritual conflating with a plethora of new items was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.