The Creeping Nether Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 makes sheep shall burn and cows shall explode, as the nether creeps into our world. This mod also adds the vanilla ores to the Nether, but this can be disabled.
The Creeping Nether Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Nether Leaves the Portal
- When certain mobs step foot onto this freshly generated nether, they will be transformed.
- Villagers turn into witches, pigs turn into zombie pig men, and slimes turn into magma cubes.
- Unable to handle this unstable energy, cows will explode and sheep will burst into flame.
- Note: by default, blocks placed in the nether will also be transformed. If you want to make a tree farm in the nether, please turn this off in the configuration file.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.