The Crystallia Mod 1.12.2 adds a whole new world to Minecraft. The grass is purple, the trees have a dark purple bark and mysterious blue flesh. There are creatures which before were unimaginable wandering around you.
The Crystallia Mod 1.12.2 – Crystal-Themed World
- 7 types of gemstones (Crystalli, Eventidium, Aurorium, Midnite, Luminite, Umbrium, and Evencrystium)
- New biomes! (Obsidian Forest, Crystalli Grove, Eventide Orchard, Midnight Woods, Luminous Acres, Aurora Meadow, and Dark Umbral Woods)
- A new fruit, as well as crystal variety; the Camquat (inside joke present, but it is a fruit nonetheless)
- Pretty looking wood, all in different colors (Purple, Gray, Blue, Fuschia, Black, Creamy Yellow, and Light Green)
- Tools and Armor (Made with love and gemstones)
- Flowers to make your life prettier. (10 varieties)
- Ability to craft vanilla items with modded wood varieties (Crafting Tables, Chests, and sticks currently)
- A new dimension, The Crystallia; a once peaceful world turned hostile, despite the light that shines. The dimension itself is accessible but is heavily under work. The current dimension will soon be changed drastically, as it’s only a placeholder.
- Fusion Crafting (Can currently only craft Evencrystium; will add more later)
- New and better trees to replace the vanilla looking ones in each biome.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.