The Fat Mod 1.12.2 is a mod where the more you eat the fatter your player becomes. You will only get fat if you eat beyond the hunger bar. There are benefits and drawbacks to fat levels (listed below), try to balance them wisely. The levels of saturation and fat, of the player, are displayed. With every few levels of fat, the player model changes to be fatter.
The Fat Mod 1.12.2 – Overweight, Overeating
There are 2 creative mode weight loss / gain supplements:
- The creative fat gain pill: 5 fat levels.
- The creative fat loss pill: lose all fat levels.
There is 1 survival mode weight loss suppliment:
- The weight loss pill: lose 1 fat level.
- Fat levels of 9 and above have increasing absorption (absorbtion lasts for 20 seconds and restarts when you eat a piece of food).
- Fat levels of 9 and above make you immune to poison while absorbtion is active.
- Fat levels of 9 and above make you take less knockback.
- Total saturation is allowed to reach a higher value
- Fat levels of 6 and above disable the player from riding other entities.
- Fat levels of 9 and above disable the player from equipping a chest-plate.
- Fat levels of 6 and above have increasing slowness.
- Fat levels of 9 and above make you take more fall damage.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.