The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces enchanted brooms and magic carpets that can be ridden to fly over the world.
The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Enchanted Brooms and Magic Carpets
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- The broom can be colorized with any vanilla dye (when the entity is in world by right clicking it with a dye) and you can remove the color with a wet sponge (the sponge won’t be consumed).
- Actually, mobs aren’t allowed to use the flying things (as they are a little dumb to fly, but this might be adapted in a future release), and the flying things are only for one passenger to keep a small hitbox for easy move (but i’ll add a larger version for 2 passengers allowing to easily transport animals & passive entities)
- The flying things can move in water if the config option is enabled (and this also allows to see in water while riding the flying thing)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.