The Lost Cities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows the player to play in an old abandoned city instead of the normal overworld. When you create your world you can select ‘Lost Cities’ as your worldtype. You spawn in an old and partially destroyed city that takes over the entire overworld.
The Lost Cities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Old Abandoned City
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CompatLayer.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.