The Meat Mod 1.11.2/1.8.9 adds a new way to store everything that are meat. As well as new weapons, armor and blocks.
The Meat Mod 1.11.2/1.8.9 – You are a Disgusting Human
- Blocks: Currently there are fifteen blocks. An example of the blocks is this. Raw Chicken Block, Compressed Raw Chicken Block, Cooked Chicken Block, Compressed Cooked Chicken Block, etc… This the pattern that all of the blocks follow but with different meats. This is mostly used for storage and for a faster way of cooking your food! Also there is a meat wood block. There is also a meat ore which will spawn randomly in the world (which will when smelted will give you a meat ingot). The placeholder block is for a ultra meat block which will be released later with a bunch of other things.
- Items: Yes there are items. In fact, there are tools raw/cooked armor and compressed food so you can regenerate your hunger faster! The tools act like they are supposed too and are crafted using the meat ingots from meat ore mentioned above. The tools cannot be eaten. There is also an ultra meat made from a variety of meats. The meat potion will give you strength and slowness. Most items can be fed to dogs to heal but if they don’t please report it.
- Entities: There are currently five mobs (one of which is currently not functional). The mobs are, the cooked meat zombie, the raw meat zombie, the cooked meat dog, the raw meat dog, and the meat dragon. The dogs can be tamed, mated and fed. The dogs are rideable if you attack them but only if you are their owner. The meat dragon will not do much he is just there for decoration.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.