The Outer End Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 adds more information into the Outer End of Minecraft, thus creating the game far more enjoyable after gamers have successfully defeating the Ender Dragon. With how clever many gamers are in finding a technique to winning the sport quickly, reaching the Outer End has become a widespread. Many commence to constructing foundations, allocate their funds to the Endcity. On the other hand, The Outer End has yet to constitute a reliable substitute for the overworld due to its character of being dull. The rationale is that the entire world beyond the End is lacking in funds and can not be thought of as a rigorous replacement to their home bases. Together with The Outer End improvements, players may no longer have to have the material draught that is likely to incur after the passing of Ender Dragon.
The Outer End Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Endgame, Endcity
- The Outer End got revamped with new content.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.