The Spirit Of Christmas Mod 1.7.10. It’s that time of the year again time for Christmas Spirit and joy. Now you can bring that same Christmas Spirit into your Minecraft world with the Spirit of Christmas mod. This mod adds many Christmas classics to your game, like ornaments, lights, and stockings. Don’t forget to collect as much Christmas Spirit to create a Christmas Wand with magical powers.
The Spirit Of Christmas Mod 1.7.10
- Star is a nice tree topper.
- Ornaments,Come in white, red, blue, orange, green, pink, yellow.
- Christmas Tree Generator,When right clicked spawns a Christmas Tree.
- Poinsettia,Is a nice flower.
- Pine Cone,Full of sticky sap.
- Stocking,Goes on your chimney.
- Candle,Lights up.
- Christmas Spirit Tree,Drops Essence Of Christmas Spirit.
- Essence Of Christmas Spirit,Used for a lot of things.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension Key,Opens the portal to the Winter Wonderland.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension,Is a portal to a world full of snow.Portal is made of Christmas Spirit Blocks.
- Snow Key Bind,When you press H and if you have a snowball in your inventory it will toggle down fall.
- Presents,Come in red and green. When right clicked open Present gui.
- Cabin Generator, When right clicked spawns cabin.
- Apple Pie, A beautiful pie. Replenishes a lot of hunger.
- Candy Cane, Minty.
- Bottle Neck Glass, Holds champagne.
- Champagne, A nice drink to lighten up your mood.
- Grapes, Are used to make champagne.
- Chocolate, Who doesn’t love chocolate.
- Glass, Holds egg nog.
- Egg Nog, A thick and rich glass of egg nog.
- Fruit Cake, Grandma’s favorite.Rock solid and full of nutrients.
- Fudge, Frozen chocolate at its best.
- Gingerbread Man, A cookie with a face.
- Ham, Fills you up completely. Pig could never be so good. Oh wait… Bacon.
- Mug, Holds your hot chocolate.
- Hot Chocolate, Warms you up on a cold winters day.
- Santa Cloths, Protects you from the colds of winter while looking cool.
- Red and Green Frosting, Make Christmas Cookies.
- Christmas Cookies, A cookie with Christmas spirit.
- Holly Bush, Finally got around to adding this Christmas flower.
- Holly, Well… It’s a flower.
- Jingle Bells, When right clicked jingles.
- Polar Bear, A frozen cow, Drops Polar Bear meat.
- Christmas Spirit Block, A whole block of Christmas Spirit.
- Penguin, A frozen chicken, Drops feathers.
- Raw Turkey, Not obtainable… Yet.
- Cooked Turkey, A turkey but cooked.
- Packed Spirit, 10 spirit combined.
- Santa, SANTA!!! I know him!
- Mrs. Clause, Santa’s other half.
- Reindeer, Will they fly? No. Unless you want them to. Drops Reindeer meat that can be cooked.
- Advent Calender, When taken to bed gives chocolate.
- Figgy Pudding, “So bring us some figgy pudding!” Gosh so demanding.
- Frosty Gun, Freezes the block it touches.
- Grinch, His heart was 3 sizes to small. Drop’s Who Hash.
- Gingerbread Man, Doesn’t really run that fast. Drops himself.
- Snowman, This one doesn’t fight for you.
- Elf, This one wandered away from the North Pole. Probably followed his GPS.
- Mod Info Paper, When held shows info.
- Christmas Music GUI, Play ROYALTY FREE Christmas Music. Major WIP.
- Christmas Jukebox, Opens the music gui.
- Spirit Gem, A gem of spirit.
- Spirit Tools, Tools of Spirit. Very powerful.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!