The Titans Mod 1.7.10 adds new boss mobs to Minecraft called Titans. No, not Attack on Titan, but fully animated gigantic versions of vanilla mobs.
The Titans Mod 1.7.10 – Biggest Minecraft Boss Ever
- Zombie Titan
- Skeleton Titan
- Wither Skeleton Titan
- Spider Titan
- Creeper Titan
- Cave Spider Titan
- Zombie Pigman Titan
- Ender Colossus
Titans are affected by resource packs that change their smaller counterparts textures. All Titans have the ability to spawn smaller versions of themselves. Witherzilla spawns his minions from his head (literally), the Ender Colossus makes his teleport in, and the rest raise their minions from the ground, no matter what the material. If it’s grass, it turns to dirt.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.