The Veggie Way Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 gives you a way to craft high nutrition foods without resorting to eating cooked animal flesh.
The Veggie Way Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – High Nutrition Foods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
Drinks and Bars:
- Collect some Drying Agent from dropped grass, its silicate from millions of years of volcanic dust in the soil
- Raise some chickens to get eggs – used toÂ craft protein powder
- Farm some carrots – used toÂ craft vitamin powder
- Farm some apples or beets – used to craft fructose powder
- Farm some potatoes – used to craft carb powder
- Keep a cow around because you will need some milk
With these basic ingredients, you can start making drinks and bars
- Energy Drink – restores (4) hunger andÂ gives you speed
- Power Shake – restores (6) hunger and gives some saturation
- Muscle Milk – restores (8) hunger and gives you strength and saturation
- Power Bar – restores (9) hunger and gives strength, saturation, and health boost
- Mega Power Bar – restores (10) hunger and gives strength, haste, saturation, and health boost
Items, Weapons and Armor:
The Goddess Gaia has blessed the world with her natural magic in the form of Gaia Ore.
Gaia Ore drops pieces of Gaia Dust when mined. Â When mixed with iron and gold, and smelted in a furnace, it forms Titan Ingots. Â Titan Ingots are infused with the power of Gaia and will bestow abilities.
- Titan Armor – made with Titan Ingots, similar to Diamond Armor in performance
- Titan Sword – a very good sword in its own right, but when you hold it to the sky and right-click, it will bestow the strength of the Titan for a short time
- Titan Pickaxe – a high durability pickaxe, but when you hold it to the sky and right-click, it bestows the haste of the Titans
- Titan Heart – blesses the player with the gift of regeneration and good health while in inventory
- Titan Magma – provides endless lava with a redstone signal
- Titan Spring –Â provides endless water with a redstone signal
- Gaia Ward – Both of the Titan items can be enhanced further by making a Gaia Ward. Â Crafted with Gaia Dust and coal from the Earth, the Gaia Ward gives further blessings to your Titan items.
- Titan Sword gains deadly sharpness and the ability to repair itself over time
- Titan Pickaxe gains the blessing of fortune and also repairs itself over time
- Gaia Soil – an advanced way to get more Drying Agent without beating the grass. Â Right click the soil with a Gaia Ward, in the rain.
Gaia Dust can be used to transform some items into something special, all effect are gained by right-clicking the item:
- Gaia Crystal – breath like a fish or swim in the lava
- Gaia Rod – gives the player a thicker skin in battle
- Gaia Pearl – see in the darkness
- Gaia Coal – 4x better than regular coal and more torches
- Fury Ward – allows you to combine a Titan Sword, a Titan Heart, a Gaia Crystal, a Gaia Rod, and a Gaia Pearl into a single item to safe space in inventory.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.