Thermal Expansion Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is the central mod in the ‘Thermal’ series. As the original Team CoFH mod, it contains various machines, tools and a bunch of other toys, most of which are based around Redstone Flux. Expanding Minecraft Thermally. A server-friendly and content-rich blend of magic and technology.
Thermal Expansion Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Expanding Minecraft Thermally
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Machines: Increase your ore yield, generate cobble easily, freeze water into ice, grow your crops and more! Make your machines even better using Augments!
- Dynamos: Generate Redstone Flux using Steam, Lava, Fuel, Redstone, or even Sewage!
- Devices: Activate things autonomously, teleport things around, send unwanted matter to /dev/null and launch your friends into the air!
- Storage: Store your items, fluids or Redstone Flux securely and portably!
- Lighting: Add some color to your base! Lighting blocks that can be any color and respond to Redstone signals in various ways!
- Tools: Adjust blocks, measure all the things, copy machine settings and light forests on fire from a distance!
- Florbs: Throw hot fluids at your enemies, throw less hot fluids at your friends or vice versa!
- Mod Support: Look up recipes in machines, drink Ender through a straw, obtain research points from machines and forge shiny hammers!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, CoFH Core, CodeChickenLib and Thermal Foundation Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.