Throwable Bricks Mod allows the player to throw bricks which do damage and can break certain blocks like glass.
Throwable Bricks Mod
- Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Bricks, Nether Bricks and all kinds of ingots can be thrown with right click
- When bricks break, they drop “Brick Chunks”.
- Brick Chunks can then be recrafted into the corresponding brick
- Bricks will break if it is traveling fast enough and depending on the strength of the brick (or ingot)
- Ingots will tend to be stronger and be harder to break when you throw them. This depends on the ingot however, and ingots will drop corresponding nuggets when they break.
- Bricks will deal on average 3 – 5 hearts of damage, depending on how fast the brick is traveling when it hits you!
- Ingots tend to be stronger than bricks so will tend to do more damage. BUT it depends on the ingot!
- Nether Bricks are a lot hotter than normal bricks and will smoke and set fire to mobs and blocks
- Brick chunks (or nuggets) will not drop in creative mode. One to prevent lag but two, to prevent mess.
- Skeletons tend to take more of a beating (damage) when you throw bricks at them compared to normal mobs (I wonder why…)
- Bricks have user friendly lores to help guide players with the mod
- Bricks will break blocks like glass, crops, plants and redstone circuitry
- Bricks can also blow up TNT on impact
- Bricks can be fired from dispensers. Often they can fire it further than players.
- Two new unique items added into the game: Explosive Bricks and Brick Cannons
- Explosive bricks explode on contact with anything solid
- Brick Cannons fire any brick or ingot at super high speeds. They require 1 – 3 gunpowder per shot, which isn’t required in creative. They give of smoke and a boom when they fire and will also making ticking noises when there is either no gunpowder or no item to fire. They will tell you in the lore what they are currently firing and if something is wrong. They can also be repaired in an anvil with brick blocks.
- Bricks have their own death messages
- ” was bricked to death”
- ” was bricked to death by “
- ” was bricked to death by using “
- Full mod support: ingots from other mods are throwable (and nuggets drop) as well as blocks other types of mod blocks breakable. E.g. Custom glass, new redstone, etc.
- Different ingots from different mods will have their own unique properties. Some ingots might sparkle (*hint hint Fairy ingots*) while some might give of redstone or purple particles. Some might be harder to break than others, while some might unbreakable at all. See what you can find!
- Full NBT support. Brick damage, explosion size, as well as custom throwable items are all possible through NBT. More info bellow.
- /summon can also summon bricks.
- Highly configurable config file to enable/disable almost any feature in this mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.