Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 provides a”throwable torch” and corresponding recipe. To earn a throwable flashlight, then combine a torch and slimeball/clay/magma cream in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be put where the item strikes. Torches can do just a little damage on strikes. Magma versions will ignite entities (not put fires) onto a hit. This is great for light up a ravine or researching dark caves. The torches will typically be placed only where you’re able to put a normal torch. For instance, they can not be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. The aim is to illuminate caves, however the magma ones can also be used for protection.
Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.