TickrateChanger Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 enables you to change the client/server tickrate to either speed up or slow down the game.
TickrateChanger Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Change Game Speed
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Let you change the server tickrate.
- Let you change your client tickrate.
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command.
- Good for videos (slow motion, timelapses).
- Good for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?).
- Good for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster).
- Good for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens).
- Good for FUN.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.