Time Arrow Mod 1.12.2 is a simple mod created out of boredom that adds an arrow of which you can pause and unpause its motion at will. (Default button is V).
Time Arrow Mod 1.12.2 – Pause, Unpause An Arrow
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.