Mod 1.17/1.16.5: Time in a Bottle introduces a mechanic that allows players to keep their time in a bottle. The more bottles that are not used, the more time they will be reserved. The block’s time span will increase dramatically if the time bottle on it is activated. This can lead to very different results. One example is when you spill the bottles onto a furnace. Then, the cooking speed will be grealy increased. These bottles can be used by players to facilitate the game.
Time in a Bottle Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Time Reservation
- A Time Reservation System that allows players to reserve their times in a bottle.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.