Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2 is an addon for the Minecraft mod Tinkers’ Construct which adds various compatibility features and features which otherwise did not fit in Tinkers’ Construct itself.
Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2 – Add Things to Compliment Tinkersâ Construct
- The Melter: This is a small version of the smeltery which has no ore doubling or alloys, and only holds one liquid type. It is great for early game before the smeltery can be obtained or if the smeltery is gated behind another block. It can be powered using either a seared tank or a heater.
- Heater: this is a furnace like block that can power a melter using solid fuels intead of liquids. The temperature is much lower than lava at 200 C instead of 1000 C, but its perfect for early game.
- Manyullyn Armor: essentially armor made of manyullyn. It has more defense then diamond, but less durability.
- Knightslime Armor: bouncy like slime boots, but protective like iron. Provides both defense and extra bounce on all pieces.
- Porcelain Casting: If Ceramics is loaded, porcelain versions of the casting table, casting basin, seared tanks, melter, and heater are added. These are a decorative alternative and can allow gating seared blocks. Note that Ceramics already provides its own faucet so none is provided here, and the melter requires its fuel source to be the same design as it (so a porcelain heater or tank for a porcelain melter).
- Bucket Cast: a cast can be created using a bucket to cast other buckets. This works with the vanilla bucket or the Ceramics bucket.
- The Sledge Hammer: if Ex Nihilo is loaded, a version of its hammer can be created using Tinkers’ Construct tool parts called the sledge hammer. It can be made AOE using expanders, or just apply your other favorite modifiers.
- Chisel: if Chisel is loaded, a version if its Chisel can be created with Tinkers Construct parts. It will support additional in world chiseling options when given expanders.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Tinkers Construct Mod and Mantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.