Tinkers’ Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is an excellent mod for constructing, repairing as well as changing tools and weapons in Minecraft. You can also smelt alloys to create stronger weapons and weapons to enhance your arsenal. Youâ$™ll start off having a manual. This is supposed to be your number 1 tool in figuring out everything you can do with this mod. Itâ$™s full of guides and recipes to create this mod easier to understand. Additionally, there are 4 other craftable books to help with more advanced features.
Tinkers’ Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Weapon, Tool Manufacturing
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- The mod stems from patterns you create that ultimately craft the different parts to your desired tools and weapons. The tables youâll need are the crafter, part builder, stencil table, tool station, and tool forge to get the basics going.
- The Stencil Table allows you to turn blank patterns into essentially part blueprints. You then use these to create the basic pieces that will craft your tool or weapon. Itâs very simple but can get a little overwhelming with how many combinations you can make. Thatâs where your books will come in handy so reference them often.
- The advanced tools come in when you build a smeltery. This allows you to smelt metal into more powerful parts for your tools. The mod also adds a few new ores to the game that only further advance your tools beyond that of diamond capabilities.
- So once youâve got a smeltery and some metals smelted you can make casts from wooden tool parts. Then use those casts with stronger metals to make stronger parts. Itâs like turning Minecraft into an RPG with leveling tools and upgrading their abilities and adding new parts to them.
- And once you really get the hang of the mod youâll be able to give your tools special modifiers like auto-repairing. So when your tool starts to deteriorate itâll actually fix itself over time. Basically you can enchant your tools without needing experience first. It works entirely off of the items you have in your inventory. So instead of going into spells and XP to enhance your tools you can opt for hard work and determination with this mod.
- This mod will rely heavily on referencing the in game guides. They will help you immensely in your new trade skills. Get to the point where you can craft yourself a really powerful hammer and blast through your mines in 3Ã3 chunks. Itâs really effective at quick mining with excellent yield and results. There are tons more to do with this mod so have fun discovering new tools!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.