Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an An ever growing expansion for Tinkers’ Construct. This mod creates Mine and Blade 2 shields in the Tinkerer way.
Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Mine and Blade 2 Shields
- Buckler: A small shield designed to deflect and counter. Cheap to make but can’t hold many modifiers due to its size.
- Heater Shield: A middle of the road shield. Blocks all projectiles and reduces incoming damage by a percentage.
- Zweihander: A large two handed sword made to take down mounted enemies. Has a wider swing compared to the broadsword but recharges slower.
- Shears: Shear sheep, cut leaves, mow the lawn. Everything the vanilla ones can do with less exploding into nonexistance.
- Queen’s Gold
- Valyrian Steel
- Frost Steel
- Awakened Ardite
- Awakened Cobalt
- Awakened Manyullyn
- Purified Gold
- Purified Silver
- Red Candy
- Green Candy
- Star Sapphire
- Star Ruby
- Glowstone Crystal
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Tinkers Construct Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.