Tinkers’ Skyblock Mod 1.12.2 adds several items, directed at reducing the ancient sport downtime in Skyblock maps. Because honestly, nobody enjoys sitting there mining cobble for 30 minutes or attempting to collect enough timber, while expecting to not starve as you didn’t receive any apple drops. There are several specialized tools, which are given to the player when he or she succeeds. The tools aren’t modifiable but also have infinite durability.
Tinkers’ Skyblock Mod 1.12.2 – Reduce The Earlygame Downtime
Bane of Cobble
- A Pickaxe specially designed to be used for a cobblegen. Infinite durability, can only break stone blocks, very fast speed. When used with a lava & water cobblegen it doesn’t consume the cobble block, allowing for fast continued harvesting.
Bane of Logs
- A Lumberaxe specially designed for chopping down trees. Infinite durability, can only harvest logs.
Bane of Leaves
- A Scythe specially designed to harvest leaves. Infinite durability, can only break leaves but drops the leaf blocks.
Personal Space Enforcer
- A frying pan with large knockback, but no damage. Keep those pesky enemies away.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.