Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives your Tools XP, allowing them to level up. On levelup an extra modifier is rewarded. You get xp for doing whatever the tool was intended for, so breaking blocks with pickaxes, killing things with swords, etc.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Gather XP
- Set maximum amount of modifiers a new tool has after being built (default 3).
- Awards 1 free modifier per levelup.
- Each levelup requires twice the xp than the last.
- Currently no upper limit.
- Starting XP can be adjusted individually in the configs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Tinkers Construct Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.