TIS-3D Mod 1.16.2/ / 1.15.2 (Low-tech Computing for Minecraft) is a mod motivated by the colorful sport TIS-100 (buy it, seriously). It takes the idea of minimal, programmable nodes (known as”modules” in the mod) and extends it to the third dimension. This enables building multi-block computers from other modules in a super-flexible manner. Some commonly useful modules incorporate the executable module, which may be programmed in an ASM dialect (as presented by TIS-100 but with a few more quality-of-life directions ), and also the redstone module, which permits reading and writing redstone signs, enabling basic interaction with the world. More technical modules incorporate the heap module, providing a tiny information storage, the more infrared module, even allowing for wireless transmission of information involving TIS-3D computers, and the terminal module, providing basic text input and output. And there is plenty more.
TIS-3D Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 – Low-tech Computing for Minecraft
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.