Titles Mod (1.16.5 and 1.12.2) adds unlockable title that can be displayed next your username. This is done primarily by advancements.
Titles Mod – 1.16.5, 1.12.2 – Display Titles Next to Your Name
- Loot titles are titles earned through other means than completing objectives, typically by buying them. Originally obtained through the Titles Archive in 1.12.x, loot titles are now earned by purchasing them from librarian villagers. The trade requires emeralds and title fragments, which you can still obtain in certain chest loot.
- Titles now has gendered support for languages such as Spanish. There is a toggle button in the gui that allows the player to switch between genders. Masculine gendered titles are considered default/neutral. This means that even if the player changes the gender setting to feminine, those titles without a feminine counterpart will still show up in the list with their default gender (masculine). For example, say I have two titles “Lord of Mayhem” and “the Pedestrian”. “Lord of Mayhem” has a feminine counterpart “Lady of Mayhem”. The default gender setting is masculine, so “Lord of Mayhem” and “the Pedestrian” will show up in the list. If the player changes the setting to feminine, “Lady of Mayhem” will replace “Lord of Mayhem”, but “the Pedestrian”, without a feminine counterpart, will show up as default.
- If you have a rare or expensive block that functions as a beacon base, and want it to trigger the Opulent advancement (and thus, its title), there is a block tag named “opulent” for you to use.
- A search bar has been added to the title selection screen to allow you to sift through all your earned titles. Besides the text of the title itself you can also search by rarity and by mod id.
- To search by rarity, begin with ‘#’ followed by the first letter of each rarity you want to include in your search. To filter only rare titles, type ‘#r’; for common and uncommon, type ‘#cu’; to include every rarity (including the contributor-only epic rarity), type ‘#cure’. It doesn’t matter the order the letters are in, so long as a rarity begins with that letter.
- To search by modid, begin with ‘@’ followed by the modid that includes the titles you are searching for, e.x. ‘@titles’. Titles earned by completing vanilla Minecraft advancements will be under ‘@minecraft’.
- You can combine all three search criteria to really narrow down your options like so: ‘@er #titles blah’. This will result only in titles of the epic or rare rarity, from the Titles mod, with the text ‘blah’. As there is no title that matches all three criteria, there will be no titles to choose from.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
Titles Mod - 1.16.5, 1.12.2 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!