Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.10.2 adds only one block: a tomb. You can’t craft it, so you can’t harvest it, but it’s crucial. Upon a player’s death (assuming you haven’t disabled graves from the configs, but if you do why did you put in the mod?) , a tomb block will be spawned that comprises all the dying player’s inventory (like Baubles) and a discussion message telling you the exact place of this recorded tomb will be offered to you.
Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.10.2 – Appear Grave at the Place of Death of the Player
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.