Totemic Enemies Mod 1.12.2 adds Ancient Totems to Minecraft. Ancient Totems spawn enemies instead of darkness. Reclaim the world around you by destroying these totems, and expand your territory by doing so.
Totemic Enemies Mod 1.12.2 – Don’t Fear The Dark, Fear Totems
- Vanilla Enemy Spawning is Disabled (Light-level doesn’t determine monster spawns).
- The world generates randomly covered in Totems at all height levels.
- Totems spawn random biome-appropriate enemies.
- Destroy Totems using an Axe.
- Lots of config options.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.