Traincraft initially came out to april 2011. At the point the mod has been called Train and Zeppelin mod and just had one Â”steamÂ” locomotive plus a single cart. The locomotive had no GUI and you couldnâ$™t join the cart to the locomotive. The first idea was to have a controllable powered minecart in which you could sit. The mod got so much support which it had been determined to continue the adventure and add many more locomotives as well as carts. Today Traincraft has a bit more than 70 locomotives, carts, and other moving stuff as well as many crafting machines and blocks. Traincraft Mod 1.7.10 adds more than 80 trains, wagons, and other moving vehicles to the match.
Traincraft Mod 1.7.10 – Zeppelins, Track Builders
- A whole assortment of trains to play with
- A zeppelin and an airship to fly in
- Works great with other mods for even more fun
- Great train models of various locos and wagons
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.