The Trainer Commands Mod (1.12.2), provides a list of commands that players can use to interact with NPCs in the world of Pixelmon, including the Trainer. While Pokemon is the main part of the game, players should also consider the interactions with other trainers. These trainers often offer interesting stories and exciting battles that will encourage players to increase their pokemon. These interactions between NPCs, regular players, and coded entities can often be frustrating as players don’t have the ability to control them. Trainer Commands will provide a list with commands such as /pokeheal which allows trainers heal players or /pokespawn that forces trainers to take out their pokemon. Once all commands have been set, players will be able train their pokemon in excitement while the trainers work properly.
Trainer Commands Mod – 1.12.2 – Commands that allow players to interact with Trainers
- Players are granted commands that can interact directly with the Trainer NPC in Pixelmon.
- /pokeheal – Interacting with Healing Trainer.
- /pokespawn – Forcing Trainers to Spawn their Pokemon.
- /tedit add <win/lose/battle_start/forfeit/interact> – Forcing the NPC Trainer to follow through with the result of the battle.
- /tedit remove <win/lose/battle_start/forfeit/interact> Forcing the NPC Trainer to ignore the result of the battle.
- /tedit list – Displaying a list of commands that can be executed.