Transport Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is combined mod for all of the ideas having to deal with Minecarts/Boats. Right now the mod supports a few additional minecart tracks and loaders, the plan is to not only expand that, but add trains, cart linking, automated boats, and even further ideas as such horse paths, submarines and more.
Transport Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Transport of All Kinds
There are currently two sets of features implemented:
- Rails: Holding, Junction.
- Loaders: Item, Forge Energy.
With Loaders, they start off as having no inputs or export sides. Using the wrench from B.A.S.E (Found in the MISC crafting tab), you can configure the sides to either be inputs or outputs. The sides support both Blocks and Entities (Players included).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.