Trebuchet Mod 1.12.2 adds a trebuchet multiblock, to build it you need to craft the base block and place it in the world, a blueprint will appear showing the size and position of the multiblock. After placing it in the right spot, it will ask you for resources, with right click it will takes the resources from your inventory and when it has all the needed resources, it will place the structure.
Trebuchet Mod 1.12.2 – Medieval Siege Engine
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, ModelLoader and Shadowfacts Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.