Tree Chopper Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is a simple mod that allows you to cut down the entire tree. You only need to break the bottom block using an axe.
Tree Chopper Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Cut Down the Whole Tree
- Cut Down Trees Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Select between chopping one at a time or all at once.
- Select between damaging the axe for each block broken or only once.
- Select between breaking the axe mid-chop or waiting until all blocks are chopped to break.
- Chop while sneaking to disable any extra effects.
- Select if logs not touching natural leaves (e.g. in houses) aren’t affected.
- Select which items perform chopping.
- Select if larger trees should take longer to chop.
For Minecraft 1.12.2 and Older:
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper can be used as serverside mode, but clientside is recommended (because of non-synchronous visual breaking).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/treechop help” or “/tch help” for more info.
- Option to reverse function (chopping with SHIFT).
- Add UnlocalizedName of new item into “treechopper.cfg” (appdata/roaming/.minecraft/config/treechopper/) between > and < . You can use in-game command “/tch printName 1” for start to print the names.