Tree Harvester Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a minimalistic configurable mod which allows harvesting trees instantly by chopping down the bottom block and automatically replace the sapling. The sapling is placed from what the tree drops. By default, the harvesting only works when holding the sneak button, but this can be toggled in the config.
Tree Harvester Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Auto-Planting Tree Chopper
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.