TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 adds one easy component to the sport: axes cut down wood touching the timber block that you cut down. So, the next time you visit one of the twenty block large monstrosities, you wonâ$™t think of how much work itâ$™ll be, youâ$™ll think of how much timber youâ$™ll purchase. You could also mess around with the config file to modify items like whatâ$™s thought of a shrub, the number of leaves that the trees need to be considered a shrub, exactly what an ax is, and whether or not you want an ax. Thus, with mods that include axes to minecraft like IndustrialCraft 2, or mods that add in trees like Forestry, you can make sure that youâ$™ll be able to use all of your ax items, and cut all of your trees.
TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Speed Up The Removal of Trees
- Cut Down Trees Mods
- DaftPVF's Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable).
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is.
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled).
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default).
- Smart tree-detection (configurable).
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default).
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar).
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar).
- Disable drops in creative.
- Disable tool requirement.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BspkrsCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.