Treemendous Mod 1.6.5/1.16.3 introduces a variety of trees and saplings to the game. Six species of tree are available in the latest Minecraft version. Six species seems insignificant for a world like Minecraft. Treemendous was designed to diversify Minecraft’s ecosystem. Players have the opportunity to create their own builds with 25 trees and over 200 different building materials. You could be an explorer and just wander around the world, taking in the wonders of mother nature.
Treemendous Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 – Variation of Trees
- Twenty-five different types of trees were added along with their respective building materials.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!