TreeOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds new trees into Minecraft that can grow ores. There is a new tree for each ore and also for some blocks. This mod is great for people who do not like to spend a lot of time mining. It is also well balanced and requires some work to get the ore after chopping down the trees.
TreeOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Grow Trees Made of Ores
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.