Are you annoyed by trees that don’t follow the basic laws of physics and are making your life difficult? This mod will put those trees in their proper place. Trees Don’t Float Mod 1.8.1, 1.17.1 causes trees and leaves to fall when the last supporting log has been broken.
Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 – Make Minecraft Logic Again
- keepLogsIntact: Log blocks move to the ground instead of dropping as items. Can be laggy.
- renderFallingLogs: Render falling logs? (Affects the client side only.) Can be laggy.
- fallingLogsBreakPlants: Falling logs break leaves and other plants on the way down.
- fallingLogsBreakFragile: Falling logs break the glass and other fragile blocks.
- protectPlayerLogs: Logs placed by the player are allowed to float.
- stackDrops: Consolidate item drops into stacks to prevent lag.
- requireLogBreak: If true, structures only checked when logs are broken. (Not other block types.)
- effectLevel: Play particles and sounds? Choices are SOME, NONE, and ALL.
- maxBreaksPerTick: Max log/leaf blocks to break per tick. 1 – 128
- breakCooldownTicks: Ticks to wait between breaking blocks. 0 – 40
- maxSearchPosPerTick: Max blocks checked per tick when searching for logs/leaves. 1 – 512
- If the mod is configured to combine item stacks and the server saves the world and exits before breaking is complete, you may not get all of your drops from a tree that is in the process of breaking. You can turn this feature off so that items always drop immediately, but that will generate more lag. Fortunately, the wood is cheap.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API