Triliton’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/ / 1.12.2 for Minecraft is not something that may be referred to new or fresh anymore because of the fact that it just turned 5 years old, nevertheless It ages like fine wine. Triliton’s Shaders learned from many of its own descendants and make a foundation that is strong and significant to construct. With fantastic understanding in shaders, the writer managed to create such stunning lighting and shadow effects from Trilitons Shaders resulted in a higher minimum necessity to use compared to other shader packs. But farther in the evolution, It is getting increasingly more optimized while nevertheless arrive with many new/better visuals and toning overall. Outside from the updates such as watercolor and reflectivity smoothened god beams and keeping a terrific amount obscenely bright or dark colours filters out of showing up in embarrassing areas. Another minor tweak that might surprise many peoples for the amount of its detail is the fog being rancid that appears to be its authentic nature in real life nevertheless many other shader packs failed to replicate the experience. With the combo of flares for both the sun and moon, the skybox will be breathtaking without any Resource Pack really needed.
Triliton’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – The Effect Is So Good
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Shaders Packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.