Truss Mod 1.7.10 adds motors that can move blocks and frames that can form big moving constructions.It was inspired by Red Power 2 by Eloraam.
Truss Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Motors and frames move, and all blocks render and tick while moving
- TileEntities can be moved too
- IC2, BC and TE power support.
- Tested with most mods from FTB 1.5 beta pack
- There is a per-block and per-mod moving handler configuration
- Both Immibis’s Microblocks and Chickenbones Mod are supported
- Can move multiblock structures (if configured)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.