TRZLib 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows all TheRealZeher’s mods to work fully. It also doesn’t affect user experience. It only has templates for code, and the only live code it uses is for registration purposes.
TRZLib 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for TheRealZeher’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.