Tubes Mod 1.7.10 aims to provide the best item transport and sorting solution using the awesome Forge Multipart API
Tubes Mod 1.7.10
- Item Transport: Items in tubes seek the shortest path to an inventory and items cannot be accidentally dropped!
- Tube Coloring: Tubes can be colored by clicking them with dyes. Different colored tubes wont connect to each other. Colors can be cleared by clicking on them with a water container (eg. water bucket, water bottle)
- Ghost item filters: Don’t waste your items in filters, all filter slots in tubes use ghost items. Left click to decrease, Right click to increase, hold shift to increase/decrease by 10
- NEI Drag and Drop Integration: If you have NEI installed, you can drag from the items list into a filter slot to set its even when in recipe mode!
- Fluid support: You can move fluids around in a similar way to items, even at the same time.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (for Minecraft 1.7.2 and older) or Forge Multipart (for Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download and install CodeChickenCore (for Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.